Submissions are now open for the first ever Typism Book.
The book will be released in September as part of the Typism Conference.
Please read this information carefully.
- Trim size: 6 inch x 9 inch (h)/15 cm x 23 cm (h)—add 5mm bleed if required
- Artwork specs: Black & White artwork only.
- Style: Crisp, clean typographic vectors will print best, but some B&W tone is allowed in your typography submissions. We are looking for all forms of the written word: calligraphy, typography, type design, hand-drawn type, hand-lettered type, beautiful handwriting and so on.
- Resolution: 300 DPI
- Format: TIFF, EPS or PDF
Any submissions that do not follow these guidelines will not be considered.
Deadline 14 July 2013
HOW TO SUBMIT YOUR WORK
Save two copies of the files you wish to submit:
1. A high resolution file for printing (as specified above) saved as an EPS, TIFF or PDF.
2. A low resolution copy for emailing, saved as a 72 DPI PNG or JPG.
Please make sure your low res file is no bigger than 1Mb per image.
EMAIL YOUR LOW RES IMAGES TO: BOOK@TYPISM.COM.AU
Please Include your full name and blog/folio/website address in your email. DO NOT email the high res files.
UPLOAD YOUR HIGH RES FILES USING TYPISM.WETRANSFER.COM
Please Include your full name in the WeTransfer Message section.